https://saltsanctuarymd.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/iStock-1303008536.jpg 1414 2121 Nikki D'Antoni, MS, Certified Health Coach https://saltsanctuarymd.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/The-Salt-Sanctuary-of-Maryland2-1.png Nikki D'Antoni, MS, Certified Health Coach2022-05-27 01:57:172022-05-27 17:24:31THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT CRYOSKIN SLIMMING
You may be wondering what Cryoskin is all about and whether it can help you. Cryoskin is a non-invasive method of targeted cryo-lipolysis, or breaking down of fat cells. And it works, but it works best if you work along with it! You still need to be following through on taking care of your body with sound nutrition and exercise. These only make Cryoskin results faster and better.
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Cryoskin is for inch loss, not weight loss. You may not lose much weight even though you will get smaller and tighter in the targeted area. This will be more significant and sustainable if you follow aftercare instructions.
- Most people experience gradual, progressive inch loss. You will usually experience a measurable change during every session. The amount lost will vary based on many factors, including hydration. This change is primarily due to vasoconstriction and collagen tightening in response to the cold, and within 1-3 days the area could measure the same as before the treatment. However, over the next two weeks there will be gradual loss of fat cells in the treated area. Therefore, when you return each time your “before” measurement should be a little smaller than the prior visit’s “before” measurement. Over the weeks, this will add up!
- The cold will encourage deposition of collagen which will help your skin become firmer. Be sure to eat plenty of balanced protein during treatment, as this provides the essential amino acids needed to create collagen ad maintain your metabolism.
- If you are not watching your diet and limiting alcohol intake, particularly in the days right after treatment, you may re-deposit fat. Alcohol inhibits the body’s ability to burn fat. We recommend avoiding alcohol of any kind in any amount. We also suggest following a vegetable and protein-centric diet, avoiding both refined carbohydrates and high fat foods for at least a few days after your treatment.
- Engaging in cardio enough to breathe heavily is strongly recommended, as this supports both fat burning and the fat excretion process. Brisk walking, jogging, biking, elliptical, etc for at least 30-45 minutes 3-5x week will maximize results. The activity must cause you to breathe harder. Did you know that 84% of the fat you lose is actually EXHALED??
- SIGNS CRYOSKIN IS WORKING:
- You are not losing weight, but you are measuring smaller in the treated area.
- If you have been stalled at a weight plateau despite dieting, you might notice a sudden drop of a couple lbs on the scale as your metabolism and physiology shift in response to the cold input.
- You have a sensation of tightness in the treated area.
- Your clothes are getting looser or fitting differently overall.
Cryoskin is an effective and supportive tool for sculpting your body, no matter your age, and it helps to know what to expect. We look forward to helping you be your personal best!